We are happy to inform you that the new open-source Stinger Java Obfuscator Eclipse Plugin is out now!
New plugin extends the standard Eclipse's export wizards for Java Projects: JAR File Export Wizard and Runnable JAR File Export Wizard. Thanks to that you can use all the Stringer's cutting-edge mechanisms including integrity control of JAR-files and Java classes.
- Export wizards (JAR File protected by Stringer, Runnable JAR File protected by Stringer)
- Compatibility with all the versions of Stringer Java Obfuscator
- Support for Eclipse Mars and higher
How to try it out?
- Download Stinger Java Obfuscator Eclipse Plugin here
- Copy com.licel.stringer.ide.eclipse.jdt.ui.jar into dropins folder of your Eclipse installation
- Restart Eclipse
During the first run of the wizards set the following properties:
- path to installed copy of Stringer Java Obfuscator
- path to the license file
- path to a configuration file
- path to a log file
Note: If you are set a configuration file and a log file to be in the project's directory, please make sure they are excluded from the files to be exported.
Stinger Java Obfuscator Eclipse Plugin's source code will be available on GitHub soon.