Our Developer Team is proud to announce the release of Stringer Java Obfuscator 1.5.1.
This version was developed in close cooperation with our clients.
The Integrity Protection function adapted to protect client-side Java applications from on-fly malicious modification (e.g. by malware). Added support for applications which are designed to work in OSGI containers. The Resource encryption function was improved for using in gaming applications. And of course we have added support for ADT 22 in Stringer Eclipse Plugin for Android developers.
New functions and improvements:
- The new protection mechanism for applications which are designed to work in OSGI containers
- The new annotation
@insecurefor added configuration convenience
- Added support for ADT 22 in Stringer Eclipse Plugin
- Added offline activation support
- Encryption of empty
- Improved Resource Encryption function
- Use of Optimitze and Resource Encryption/Integrity Protection functions together was leading to inoperability of protected application.
configFileparameter was ignored in Maven plugin configuration
- Error using Integrity Protection with class files version 1.1