Our team is proud to announce the new release of Stringer Java Obfuscator. Java 13 support and the new WebContainer (including Spring Boot) integration mechanisms are introduced in the latest version of our cutting-edge protection solution for Java platforms.
The protection mechanisms for J2EE WebContainers were dramatically improved, and now allow you to transparently encrypt the vast majority of WebApplication's resources, from
.xhtml files to
SpringBean definitions and beyond.
- Java 13 Support
- Jetty Support (Embedded and Standalone modes)
- Improved Spring Boot Support
- Resource Encryption for WebApplications improved, including web.xml obfuscation
- String Encryption performance optimization
- Fixed issues with Jar Signing for Java 11-13 versions
- ByteCode version downgrade for legacy Spring versions
- Maven plugin improvements
Upgrade Information: If you have a valid license for Stringer Java Obfuscator and active support subscription (request instructions on how to renew your support subscription), you can receive the upgrade at no additional cost (Standard->Standard, Enterprise->Enterprise). If you would like to upgrade from the Standard version to the Enterprise, please request an upgrade quote.